Thursday 21 January 2010

Signed Sir Trevor Brooking Shirt For CRUK

I saw this posted on a West Ham forum and thought it wouldn't do any harm to give it a little bit more publicity. Best of luck, Lucy...

Short story: last year, my Mum was diagnosed with breast cancer and thus, I am raising money for Breast Cancer Care, Macmillan and Cancer Research UK.

A friend gave me a West Ham shirt to auction on eBay, which is here and was worn by the club between 1983 and 1985 and features AVCO, their sponsor at the time. It’s signed by the most gentlemanly figure in football, Sir Trevor Brooking and, although not recently signed, his autograph is still perfectly legible.

The auction runs until just before 3pm on Saturday 30th January 2010, just before we play Blackburn.

Ideally, I'd keep it for myself but this is for Cancer Research UK, all of it, 100% of the money to them - I take and want no money from the sales of all the items I've listed on eBay for these causes.

If you'd like to bid, please do and let everyone know who might want to be a part of this! Please help my mission.


Thank-you for reading my blurb.

Lucy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello.

I am the Lucy (and @LucyPalmer on Twitter. I remember you!).

Thank-you, Mr. JLMD, for posting this on your blog. I have said so often the words "thank-you" to so many people for helping me with my mission and still I mean it, every time.

LP.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari